Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm mentally ill~
I too cant believe my eyes when I at first see that piece of crap..

but I accepted the truth..
I'm just being positively thinking, yet ppl judge me as I dont care..
I know I disappoint you, but I respect you as I'm still a kid who knows nothing about my future..
had a deep talk with my coach yesterday.

of what the pk koko's lecture/scolding on me..
[yeah, i'm innocently being nagged for some specific reason for 30mins.]
Obviously, i'm super duper not satisfy with 'someone'. LKY!
I hate all parts of you.. such a betrayal that double-faced! FAKE!
I hope you will fuck off, which I know is impossible.
thus, I choose to ignore.
Pretend that I didn't see/hear.
and Stay away from the bastard. LKY!
also thx to MPH & YL for consulting me~
My MEIOSIS Chart_

after 6months being in the bio lab,
7months staying together with my stack of rubbish papers,
it's finally back, posing steadily on my room's wall..
my dad asked What's that.. and I answered, "Biology."
hahaha~
--endpost

p/s : I'd waited. Yet, words are not coming out.
pp/s : I'm still searching for my pathway.
ppp/s : The best part of life is conversation.
pppp/s : I really want to share my feelings when I'm down, but do anyone care?

No comments: