Friday, July 30, 2010

My dearest week without 'Online'.

Wushudao gathering..
nothing special to talk about..
loitering around Leisure Mall for few hours..
had a very embarrassing moment in restaurant.. haizh~
the girls are taking photos~
and I watched Salt today..
becz that's the only show that suits my time.. haha
anyway, it's nice..
she's HOT! smart~!
------------------------------------

Last sunday, 25July.

WJ & I went to the CharityWalk thgy..
we walked non-stop, NON-STOP for 1hour15mins++
7km lehh.. haha.. kinda proud for beginners like us.. haha..
next is the OlympicRun.. anyone interested?

She told me not to post this pic actlly.. haha..

i'm here to stress that it's no other meaning..
we are just best friends..
and that time we are actlly tiru-ing the boy&girl in front us.. hahahaha!

--endpost
p/s : I'm mentally prepared to study.. but, it's really hard to get started, isn't it?
pp/s : Moon~

No comments: