Friday, July 9, 2010

Lightning strikes the Earth.

My bad luck continues.....
yesterday, I experienced a dramatic fell at skul..

such an embarrassing moment for me..
this morning, I realised that the file where I put the PEKA reports is wet..

and the terrible thg was SY's is in there too..
i borrowed to copy a small part..
thus, forced to copy all over again the 6pages PEKA..
I'm really sorry (if u are reading this)..

SY & I were lost in the centre of KL..
i think because of all the bad luck of mine spread towards
her..

we went all the way from CM → Pudu → CHERAS → PUDU → somewhere near KLCC → Jalan Pahang.
I was so damn nervous when we were at the highway near Pudu..
thx SY for the 1hour 'city tour' and we are safe! haha

Pn. XX lectured me yesterday..

saying that I'm always dreaming in the class causing my grades to fall in the previous diagnostic test..
SWEARing in front of her was the funniest thg ever.. haha..
hmm.. maybe I shud try some meditation (focusing in breathing).. hahaha!
And to those who I scolded last wednesday, I'm sorry.

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY!

although they were kicked out by Spain in the semifinal,
I'll still cheer/shout and support them in the 3rd & 4th place match this Sunday morning..
lastly, today, 9JULY is my hubby's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , GARY CHAW!!
L♥ve you forever!!
--endpost

p/s : We tend to choose when we have choices
.

2 comments:

SOON Y. said...

laughing....
hope u dont bring ur bad luck to GERMANY team later..! =)

xiAn_ said...

lol..~