Friday, July 16, 2010

Nice ≠ Good

This whole week is still the FIFA fever for us.. haha!
The monthly test was fine..
my first time doing Chemistry so seriously..
but gave up in Phy paper..
nothing much.. So Sorry for making this a Germany post again~ haha

They got 3rd place~

Lahm, Podolski_

Podolski looks so cute.. haha~

Lahm_after beating England

The team went back to Germany.. Find Podolski.. so cute~~ haha


---------------------------------
We are drifted apart by days..

My existance doesn't seem more or less to you..
I know you have lost 'Something' on me..
I've tried to improve our fellowship, but it make no difference..
I am a normal human too.
I have feelings too!
--endpost

p/s : I am so down today after I heard about that news.
pp/s : Currently in a critical zone.. I dont trust 'you guys'~
ppp/s : Looking forward to my days after SPM.............................

pppp/s : Good Luck to everyone! Good Luck to me!!

No comments: