Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HoLY days~~

From where should I start?
My life is so happening these few days.. haha..
Last Sunday, I went to TS for JJ Lim's meeting fans etc..
(I'm not sure what event is that)
he's not my idol.. i'm just lending my helping hand.. xD
I did let him sign Soon Y.'s 'album' thgy..
after some hard time sqeezing + pushing, finally i got up the stage within a short time..
n as usual, the artiste will shake hands with the fans..
for me, no feelings.. imagine if he is gary chaw, i will never wash my hand forever.. (i know it sounds a bit over..) haha!
while ytd, i took bus to tuition..
it's so damn jam around chow kit.. which took me an hour to reach just for a short distance..
and a dramatic scene happened on the bus..
everyone was shocked n stunned when it happened~..
yet no one take action..
I was chatting with SoonY. just a moment ago..
she miss us.. miss you too~~ xD
she said Suzhou got a lot of leng zai(S)~~ haha!
guess what?, China banned our favourite social networking site, FACEBOOK..
Blogger, Youtube n etc are also unavailable in China..
WOW!! Cool!
how can they survive then? they are so boring.. haha~
that's all for now.. stay tuned~
Am I too late to say 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS'?
--endpost_excited for no reason
p/s : I forget where i put the Maths set3.. omg~
pp/s : I sleep a lot!

No comments: