Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Popular Bo.Okfest 2010

went there early in the morning..
thought that i'm the late one, yet i'm the earliest~
no one has being punctual since don't know how many century ago..
[we are Malaysian! xD]
didn't expect much for this bookfest..
just bought some stationery bcz i still haven't use my Borders voucher~
walking aimlessly in the Chinese books session..
suddenly i stopped to reply a msg..
As I finished that, my mind was telling me to look to my right..
I turned n shouted~
my Gary Chaw's Biography book is being sold there..
Shocked to see..
Excited yet I didn't buy..
guess what? I already ordered a set through the Fans club..
with RM55!! omg~ summore don't know need to wait until when only I'll get the book..
(be patient Y.xian~)
in the bookfest, it's only for RM36.90!!
ishh!! damn gek! rugi my RM18!
I know PH was kinda embarrass standing beside a mad girl who kept complaining bout her lost~~ haha!
anyway, I'm happy to see that it's being sold here..
Support the book, Support Gary Chaw~
--endpost_just to release my dissatisfaction
p/s : ohh~~ looks like i owe someone snowflake~ it's all PH's fault for being late..

No comments: