Friday, September 17, 2010

[No specific title]

Tuesday_
Visited Pn. Rozita for her open house thgy~~
we went through a very tight security checkpoint at the entrance..
Bcz she stayed in a military camp..~
It's fun after all & I had a great day~~ :P
Wednesday_
3S to describe 15/9..
Simple.Stupid.Sweet
xD
Thursday_
Malaysia Day!!
Friday_today
watched Devil with SoonYee.. n RuJen joined us later for lunch..
It's a thiller movie rated PG13 which I think it should be 18..
I was getting lower & lower on my seat~..
or maybe I'm too chicken for a movie like this..
but not just me, a guy eventually screamed in the hall.. haha!
This movie is about 5 strangers being trapped in an elevator..
The light in the lift went on & off, on & off continuously..
And one by one is killed when the light went off..
The setting from starting till the end is the same which is the lift~~
It says, "If the devil is real, so too is God".
Moral value : Do not do bad things. The devil will come & take you.
----------------------------------------------
Lastly, I present you people with Marko Marin..
Another German footballer playing for Germany & Werden Breman..
SoonY. said he looks like the young version of Klose..
n YES, he does.. xD
--endpost
p/s : I appreciate the pencil.
pp/s : I didn't forget that today is STL's birthday~ :)
pp/s : I want this~~ CUTE!!

No comments: