Friday, September 10, 2010

Walking on the EARTH_

Few day ago, it was my primary school bestfriend's bday..
I sent her a birthday wish.. n she was suprised that i still remenber her birthday~ :D
although it was just a simple sms, but i could feel her excitement..
by just remembering someone's birthday is actlly shows that how important that person to you..
ok well, the point is here..
today is 10th Sept.. 16more days is my birthday~
the day after is the official starting of SPM trial..
Do you guys still want to celebrate for me?
ahh.. it's ok la.. that's not important..
I want presents~!!! hahahaha~
I wish to have..........
- an eraser.. the one that i'm using now is so SO small n round.. so hard to find it in my pencil case~
- to have 400bucks. [of cz there's somethg that I want to buy.. hehe]
- colouring book..
- Pens @ Liquid paper [at least I can use it during exams.. will really broke buying stationery bcz the ink is used up very fast~]
- a new wallet // backpack
- I don't mind if anyone wants to buy me Gary Chaw's Superwoman album [I have all his album except for this.. xD]
- I love dark chocolate~
n lots lots more~~~~~
Humans' desirement will never be fulfilled.. xD
Anyway, sincerity is the most important..
And for me, a simply bday wish will really do~ [that is just a random list.]
If this year, I didn't get any suprises again, then I shall give myself the suprise..
I have already think of 'that' ady.. hahaha~
endpost_let's STUDY!
a lil' bit adaption..
Life is unpredictable.. It's all about God's power..
today u are healthy doesn't mean that tomorrow you are..
Be tough & get well soon!
Imagination is stronger than knowledge,
Myth is more potent than history,
Dreams are more powerful than facts,
Hope always triumphs over experience,
Laughter is the cure for grief,
Love is stronger than death.
by Robert Fulghum
p/s : A guy who wears tshirt during working time, formal during non-working time = CUTE. Hahaha!!
pp/s : For those who are celebrating Raya.......

No comments: