Saturday, March 12, 2011

Edu Fair.

Had a great and fun day in Facon Edu Fair. I stole the IACT's cute pen, ate their sweets, walking around the baking school's booths and try their food, getting free sweets from an unknown Uni, etc. LOL
I felt so sorry to PH because we made her doubt of the course she wanted to persue. Sivan & I wanted to visit the Berjaya booth to try their food. Then we told PH, 'Just act like you are still so interested in it~" haha. We were served with cocktails and it was damn refreshing on my first sip. LOL. Then a man explained the courses to us. The way he speaks is way comfortable than the UCSi man. As a reply, we did filled up some forms for him.

the cute chef~

Then PH saw this chef and said, "Are you the the the the......................(she was too excited bout it!)"? Yes he is, the chef from a 8tv programme.
Photograph..............

Autograph...............xD

A big joke in B.A.C as well. There's a talk regarding ALevels. We went in, after few minutes, the speaker said "Thank you". ==! Laughed like hell there bcz suddenly Sivan said something weird when the guy was explaining.

Then I continued to hop around at SEGi while waiting for them at BAC. Tried their tarts which are so not nice.
And lots of other things as well. It's not bad spending a day in event like this. And I am very sure with my own pathway now. It takes 8years and hopefully I make the right choice.

After that we had our dinner. Joker of the day goes to SIVAN!! omg..
Sivan was being interviewed....................
...........and she's on TV!! xD




After 'shopping'~
*********************************
Bruno Mars's concert tickets are totally sold out on the first day of selling(which is yesterday) itself. OMG. I was so damn sad when the staff from Victoria told me that. Only rockzone is available which I dont prefer to stand at all. Very sad. Damn sad. A few girls who also wanted to buy the same thing were even looked frustrated than me and went off after they knew it. Anyway, never give up! And somehow, after 45mins being in the CD store to buy my CD, the staff suddenly came with the news that there are still, ONLY 3 seats are available. Wow! And I bought them all. The point is, I MANAGED TO GET THE TICKETS!! thank god!! xD
Same as pek hua, What a lucky day for me!

--endpost_YAY!

No comments: