Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dadi's girL. ^^

A movie day for a Movie buff~
I watched 3movies in a row~.
The 2movies are suckx.. really speechless..
but The Fighter is slightly better. A least not that bored. And I like fighting scenes~ haha
As what SoonYee said, tough girls like us dont cry in front of others. It does not solve the matters either. But crying is definately the best way to release all in one shot. We dont cry often, that's why once we cry, it's hard to stop. Once I cry, I felt like so damn! Cz it's hard to control our emotions and the tear gland will happily plays it's roll very efficiently. Anyway, after a 'big' cry, reality is still reality. I will tell myself to get up, forget the past and be stronger everytime. I CAN!

To my friend SY, you are tougher than I think. Through your personality, you did motivate me a lot in an indirect way. WE CAN!

And to my close friends whom always care of me, TQ so much! Love you guys very very very much! My dearest Jen&Jan, Hua^2 and EC, looking forward to our next gathering! WJan is coming back soon. What I want to tell her already been sent to her that day. Saying sentimental stuffs through my mouth is not my style. Yet, the touch and appreciation that I had is sincererly from the bottom of my heart.

Lastly, I Love my dad so much! For the tease, encouragement, support and backup for me. I love you from my heart, soul and everything. I'm a Daddy's girl! And you are my number 1 !

--endpost.

PC Expo day_

2 comments:

Antony Lim said...

Wah!!!!! PC EXPO.... WOR....

xiAn_ said...

haha.. yala~~ come back with such a tired damn face~ lol