Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The last batch of Sc1~

"Best SPM results in 4 years.
363 candidates scored all A+.
9,239 candidates scored all As (A+,A,A-)."
Wednesday , 23rd March 2011
Reached pretty early and we hangout at koperasi , Dewan Bakti. A lil' ceremony in school. I'm very satisfy with my result when it's being announced, cz I honestly didn't set any target in this SPM and i know myself very well that all my 3 Sciences subjects are sucks.
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I'm thankful and happy for that. But the joyfulness doesn't last long. As more people asking for what I got, I'm getting more upset. It's not that because others are better than me, but I can feel the sense of disappointment in them. "You can do better than this." is the respond that I mostly received. All I can do is just smile and say ThankYou. If only the A- is not A-, i wouldn't be so down right now. Yet, I'm still proud that I gt A+ in EA, my additional sub.
I saw this on WushuDao's board. My name_ex-student. haha

in SMKPT

I love this photo, so random! ;D

Before results being annonuced.

Best student_YenYong!

Cheering!

The tears of excitement and thankful_

The smiles of achievements.

& lastly, my favourite tcher, Pn.Rozita!

After school, K session. :D

I totally no image in this photo. All because of Ms. WJ la. Can u spot her dark vs my fair arm? LOL WJ, just joking.. haha

I almost cry just now when I came back home. Hopeless feeling. Lol. Anyway, it's an achievement of mine no matter how. I put my best effort this time and definately no regrets as for myself. The sadness is only temporary and I'll rise up strong after tonight.

Be confident to myself and stop thinking of the nonsense. I CAN!
SCIENCE 1
2009
2010
2011
--endpost

No comments: