Monday, March 14, 2011

"Nein"

That's the word that I heard the most in this first class. It means 'No' as well. The tutor is a very strict man. In the first lesson, we were being taught the alphabets and pronounciation. Some 'wh' questions and a list of vocabulary that will all be tested in the following class. Omg, I only have few days to master them! In the first hour, I was thinking, why am I putting myself into such a trouble? It is very hard, especially for a slow-learner like me. And now I know why the management require us to pay the full payment for the course in the first lesson itself. ==
***applause to SY*** She managed to remember that~ :D
New uniform for TGV CROs ! We are not in the stupid lame t-shirt anymore. Smarter look, better service. .^^. They even bought a new iron board and an iron just to iron the staffs' new shirt. Then I told my collegue, "Let's bet, I guarantee these(the new iron & iron board) will spoil in 1 week time." Then he said, "No need, TODAY"! lol. Cz the staffs here very 'ganas' and vandalise a lot. haha.
btw, this uniform is only applicable in KLCC branch. So, do visit us more and visit me as well!
The job that I love & hate the most_TGV *;D
--end
p/s : A man is much better than a boy.
pp/s : I want a long long long long LONG LOOOOONG sleep!

No comments: