Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Days in APRIL..........

I'm so not free that I don't even have time to update here.. LOL. My daily routine : wake up - breakfast(sometime no) - work - comeback - eat - online - 9.30pm drama on 311 - online - sleep. Kept repeating the same thing over and over again for the past four months.
A little updates of what happened around.
Last Last Wednesday. Location : KLCC.
Sweetheart Jan and Iema went for a movie, and I joined them after work.
Last Monday, an outing with the girls. I demanded for stupid funny Hindi mo
vie like the previous No Problem. haha. Went to Capsquare and we watched THANK YOU. hmm/ not that nice also.. No Problem is still unbeatable. lol
The Girls <3
Wednesday(27/4) - Orientation day. Speechless. Hungry(ext
remely). Boring.
I wasn't late. Went to the office to collect my Offer Letter.

Then the welcome ceremony. Then the tour to the faculty. etc. which ended in the evening. & it's raining. LOL
The next day, Thursday. Orientation Day 2. We had Amazin
g Race. It's fun and luckily my group members are quite coorperative as well. =)
Then I went to North Campus by taxi cz I didn't know how to go there by feet. I screwed up my interview. I did the test badly! And this interview really doubted me that am I choosing the right course? Anyway it's totally hopeless, so let's just forget bout it.
I wore a skirt weyh. My first time in these 7years! lol
After the interview, I went for work due to the Special Screening of Fast Five in KLCC. 5halls, 1000+ patrons. So, I was in-charged in one of the hall to make sure that the screening is okay. In the other words, basically I got to watch the whole movie. haha! omg it's damn nice! I LOVE IT! It's awesome, cool, exciting, funny etc etc. Went home past midnight, nearly 1am, but it's definately worth for that. And sorry to Gobi cz I eventually brought him around for a Setapak tour that night. haha! ;D
A MUST-WATCH movie in this summer! =D
Vin Diesel __ Paul Walker
Dwayne Johnson

These are photos taken on.......(forget) at Manhattan Fish Market, MidValley.
Again, handsome man and pretty lady. HAHA!



END POST

No comments: