Friday, January 16, 2009

another tiring day_

finally here comes d weekends..
going to skul is juz sumthg 'sienz' 4 me..
everyday, a lot of stuffs awaiting me..
my class is on d 3rd floor..
so everyday, i must go up n down d stairs f0r all sort of matter..
e.g, giving attendance n etc.. (especially when i give wrong attendance, it's enough to kill me!)
actually i'm quite happy when comes d weekends..
bcz tis is only time when i can really finish up my homeworks..
havent touch them since wednesday bcz i'm reli shorts of time..
let me list out>>>
1) chemistry notes, peka n exercises, 2)maths exercises, 3)english essay, 4)sejarah notes, 5)pjk notes, & 6) sivik notes n exercises.
walau ehh!
i aso not sure whether can finish or not..
cz tmr is not holiday, it's a skul day[having gotong-royong] due to d replacement 4 cny..
so, i'm sori to those tcher if i didn't finish ur homework..
if i reli been selected 4 sidang redaksi, i think i'll be more busy than now..
but i think tat's much more intersting than doing homeworks..
to those who says F4 is a honeymoon year, "UR HEAD LA!"
F4 is a very important year to do well in ur basic.. if not, u'll face d problem in F5 next time..
tis afternoon, went to petaling street wif ln, ec, ph, sy & rj..
buying sum reference books in popular..
therefore, i'm late 40mins 4 my english tuition..
later physics until 6.45pm..
after dinner, doing sum stuffs 4 my class' notice board..
p.s: latihan rumah sukan starts next week..[sigh!]
-G0D BLESS ME~

No comments: