Sunday, January 11, 2009

my Add mAths~~!!

HELP!!
i still haven finish my my add maths homework[tuition]..
very hard.. i think most of my brain cells died bcz of tis..
i started about 10am.. then had my breakfast n continued..
i took a long time to digest d question.. till i finnally knew how to solve d questions..
gosh!

later i gave up n i wrapped my spbt books..
wow~ a bundle of books to be wrapped.. i must take a longggg time..
u noe wat happen?
my wrapping plastic is finish..
well, another excuse 4 me to curi tulang..

at bout 1.30pm, my parents n i were heading to my tuition centre, suris jasa(hq 4 suria jasa)..
today is d award presentation day 4 pmr 2008..
i saw wei jian(8As).. -congrats
he had changed a lot.. last time was a playful boy- n now transformed into a mature boy..
tat was gud actually, cz i hate his bad attitude last time..
cheng ken(also 8As)- he shaked hand wif me.. (his hand is big, but he said is my hand small) xD.. he's quite gentleman tis time.. normally, he is cool n quiet guy..
mui yen was aloso there(8As)..
n another 1 was belinda.. - thx 4 cheering 4 me..

saw a lot of familiar faces.. most of them are tuition in jasa..
saw zhi yan.. actually i admired him, tat's y~ ^^ haha! also another 8As..
i got a trophy n sum vouchers of suria..

after d ceremony, heading to sungai wang to pick up my aunt n uncle to sunway..
later having dinner at jaya1, pj.. wow! tat's a lot of restaurants there..
finally my mum chose to dine at kissaten[a fusion cuisine restaurant]..
nice food juz a bit salty..

then back to home, still hav bundle of book haven been wrapped..

nvrmine, juz leave it 1st since there's no more wrapping plastic..

on d pc.. need to help my mum to copy those pics to her pendrive..

took a period of time to settle up..[a lot to manage]

miss my sis..

the pic tat v took when daddy, mummy n i visit u on 4/12/09..

take cAre^^

tml is skul again.. hate assembly, esspecially when datin talks a lot.. ishh!

p.s: i love guitar so much_

No comments: