Sunday, January 18, 2009

...[sigh~]

skul replacement 4 holidays due 2 cny..
but my skul having gotong-royong today..
each class are required to clean up d class n decorate d notice board in d class..
my board was pretty fine..
juz jia qian's reli doesn't look nice at all..
menjejaskan d whole thg..



ta-tang~ tis is d result of my board..

original idea from sin reei, but i develop it into other form..

not bad rite?

after gotong-royong, got mesyuarat rumah sukan..

d capten is a F6 guy..

n d point is, d john2 reli makes me felt disgust!

lik to do so much voluntary work..

summore wan bcum d ketua sorak.. [yuckx!] yerr!

i entered pergerakan berirama.. i hope i'm selected 4 tat cz i reli dunnoe wat others tat i can join..

my homeworks! haven finish.. dun hav full sketch paper, so can't do..

[sigh~] tat's a part of d life..

guitar class at 1.30pm, no time 4 lunch..

p.s: BENDAHARA IS D BEST!! BENDAHARA IS NO. 1_

No comments: