Thursday, January 15, 2009

h0ld till the end_

...[speachless]
i'm damn tired today..
homework in skul still haven finish..
no time at all to complete them..
yesterday, summore interview 4 sidang redaksi..
today, tution 4 chemistry, add maths(2.5hours at 2 different place) n mathematics..
my eyes wanted to rest so much now..
but still hav to do my job tat john2 ask me to do..!
ishhh~ which is think 4 d design 4 chess club's board..
who is she to order me to do tat?!
u r juz a small ajk papan kenyataan oni laaa!
haiz! later if u dun satisfy, then u do own la!

actually i'm quite happy being selected as d vice-secretary 4 wushudao club..
hahaha~
n also my class notice board..
quite worry tat my frens couldn't make it tis saturday during d gotong-royong..
hopefully our class can make as nice as wished la..
p.s : still... having problem in add maths[dun understand..]
-i lost my add maths note book, but i dun wan to recopy it..

No comments: