Saturday, January 10, 2009

my first day in blogspot~~

ho la~
my 1st time writing a blog here..~
i wonder y every1 wanted write a blog as they wish..
after reading few blogs belonging to my frens, i realise tat every1 wanted to share their life experiences to others..
from tis, actually i get to noe them more..~
i think, after having tis blog..
i'm gonna say bye-bye to my diary..
i bought a new one 4 tis year.. but haven't started yet..
haiz! so tired..!
although tis is juz d 1st week of skul, i'm damn tired..
every day after skul, i hav to rush 4 few tuition classes 4 different subject..
d timing is not "ngam" at all..
my skul ends at 2.30pm, n usually my tuition starts at 3pm..
so, i need to straight away attend my tuition until 5 or 6pm..
so tiring~
after listening to sum talks by tchers, i realize tat no matter how well u did in ur pmr, it's nothing at all.. NOTHING~
it will juz help u mayb 1% or 2% in F4's studies..
i'm now having problems in my chemistry n add maths..
i couldn't understand at all wat d tchers r teaching in d class..
all d gud n nice tchers r in sc2 n pr1.. uuuu~
tat's d fate!
i think if i dun attend tuition classes, i'm definitely giving up due to tis situation..
p.s: i lost my voice~~

No comments: