Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Safe..

guess where am i now??
haha! oni US noe..
wanna stress again here tat i'm still a good student..
i admit tat the moment i came in juz nw,
my heart was bouncing strongly..
haha! long time din do tis kind of thg ady maa..~


my dear lousy pc..
few days without internet seems lik a century for me..
haizh~

tis week was jz as normal for me..~
disappointed cz failed to find a job at pc fair..
no $$..~


ya, tuesday was a pelantikan for prefects, librarian & prs..
one word to describe..
B-O-O..!

p/s: hope my pc recover asap..~


p/s : i'm satisfy liao..~
leaving safely.. [3.16pm]

3 comments:

SY said...

owh..u're safe
good student huhh
our lovely class monitor do this kind of thing worh XDD

ru said...

tan yanxian!
Such a good student and our monitor..
Luckily u r safe=)

xiAn_ said...

SY n RJ,

oi..
dun say lk tat la.. i still very gud wat..