Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mummy's Bday_

Jogoya Restaurant_
HAPI BIRTHDAY to my beloved mummy..!!
went for dinner celebration jz nw at Jogoya Rest., Starhill..
my mum was expecting a candle-light dinner wif daddy actlly..
haha! sori for being two lightbulbs for u.. (which is me n my sis..)
mumi was quite suprise at the beginning when found out tat we followed them for dinner.. s

such a massive traffic jam upon reaching there..
can u imagine tat the res. was so crowded even during weekdays..??
oh my..!

the point here is, the buffet rest. is awesome.!
wat i noe is it's not cheap..
sushi, sashimi, tempura, tepanyaki, chinese cuisine, local cuisine, cakes, desserts..
omg~~ still a lot there to be listed down..

i love the coffee ice blended the most..
i had 3 glasses at one time..
for me, it's perfect.!
n they served Haagen-Dazs ice-cream summore..

felt so paiseh also to cam-whore cz it's so unpolite to do such thg in such 'high-class' place..
but who cares?? i dunno them, n they dunno me..
so i can do watever tat i like..
haha..

my fav. sashimi_

hotpot_

my california roll_
Haagen-Dazs_
cake_yummy!
yanlin_
me & dadi_
mummy!! the bday 'girl'_
lovely 'couple'_ haha!
???
haha!
p/s : i'll surely make a card for u during this weekends.. sori ya.. cz being so buzy these few days..

No comments: