Friday, July 17, 2009

out of battery..

yanxian is currently lack of sleep for tis whole week..
sunday & mondy were preparing for the bio's stuffs.. till 1++..
tues was doin the bio meiosis.. also 1++
wed was surfing the net.. 2++
thursday.. sleep quite early tis time..
n today..
felt glad cz i felt sleepy jz stared ytd..
ytd at skul..
i was sleeping during K's lesson..
then she called upon my name to take back my note book..
then rj help me to take..
she asked rj tat izit i'm not feeling well..
n she said yes..
haha! then later i wanted her to sign the discipline book n she asked me again..
then i nodded n said, "ya.. stomach pain"..
haha.. wat a lame lie..
later i attended my mod mm & am class wif a very sleepy condition..
luckily still cn concentrate on wat tcher was teaching..
n today was gotong-royong in skul..
happy moment at jy's house.. cz i missed my bus again..
damn funny..
went to tuition at 5.30pm..
then went for a hair cut..
i think i quite lik the guy who cut my hair..
nt bcz of his skills but jz bcz he's gud at socializing..
haha!
he asked me whether i always sleep late or nt..
n i asked him how he knows tat..
he said my hair seems falling off..
n might b botak one day if it happens continuosly..
I : huhh?
He : yalah.. u dunno de mea?
I : i tot 1 person's hair will drop bcz he/she eats a lot of unhealthy food..
He : not unhealthy food la.. but is MSG..
I : same la..
He : not same..!
n v kept argueing bout tat..
haha.. stupid rite..??!
aiyo..~ if tat's true..
perhaps i shud reli take his advice to sleep early..
i'll try.. n hopefully la..
apparently, i quite satisfy tis new hair cut..
suits me i think..
although no big difference..
like it!
p/s: so sleepy..!
pp/s : i wanna rest during this weekends..
but PD, here i come!!!

No comments: