Friday, July 24, 2009

Confused..

to whom may concern,

i dunno wat had happened on u..
tat made u so emo suddenly..
n u really scared me for this moment..
did i say sumthg wrong or wat??
it happens too sudden..

n u cant blame me for tat..
u keep everythg secret from me..
unpredictable..
i'm not ur close fren though..
but wat's wrong telling me..
i'm willing to be ur listener if u dun mind..
problem is, i noe u mind..!

n wat u said reli made me felt guilty..
for ur information, i dun meant wat i said..
jz to tease u..
yeah~ looks like u r short-tempered as well..
if i'm not mistaken, this is not the 1st time..

i'm not angry..
juz i think tat it can be expressed out in a better way..
the way u said is lik so serious tat i dun even dare to interrupt..
n it's not the matter of sorry or wat..
i hate ppl apologizing for ntg..

THINK ABOUT IT!!


disappointed.!
n u spoilt my mood as well..!

p/s: i dun even have thought tat my 100th post ended up this way..
it's all UR FAULT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm/....
who huh??