Friday, July 3, 2009

untitLed_

DREAM IS JUZ A DREAM..
i can't deny tat dreams will not come true..
perhaps i'm not the lucky one..
******
**
thought of those days when v both are so dumm..
damn funny..
history is an everlasting memory..
no regrets of those stupid thgs tat made me smile..
**
during bio class today was superb boring..
it's very torturing to sit in the lab for 2 periods with a pair of half-closed eyes..
oh gosh! summore she's lik talking to the wall..
no one dare to answer her Q..
H : I thought u all are very smart.
But i think no.
4Sc1 : [some ppl including me] YES!
H : [very bu shuang] students shouldn't respond to tchers.
4S1 : [everyone kept quite]
omg! i think this is the worst 4Sc1 for her la..
watever la.. it's none of my business la..
p/s : l, ss, j, v, e.. haha!

pp/s : pn. M saw me today..

n she showed me her lame face by shaking her head..
suprisingly she din tegur me.. haha!

2 comments:

aidee said...

hought of those days when v both are so dumm..
damn funny..
history is an everlasting memory..
no regrets of those stupid thgs tat made me smile..
tis izit 4 me geh? hahahaa=]
or i perasan only..=]

xiAn_ said...

CID,
aiyo!
y u so perasan geh??