Sunday, September 6, 2009

bla.bla

i've just changed my blog title a moment ago..
(if you haven't noticed)


xian, the dayDreamer_

honestly I love daydreaming..
cz it gives me a perfection tat I couldn’t achieve in real life..
it cheers me up when i’m down..
i tried to think positively but it’s words are always easier than action..
sumtimes i will smile/laughing alone cz sumthg is playing in my mine..
i do enjoy those feelings..

tat’s also explain y I easily gt disappointed all the time..
thinking too much causing me to gt hurt..
thgs tat happen will always out of the track..
no one can predict wat will happen next..
only God does..

[sounds emo, but actlly i'm not..]
but still, life‘s a daydreamer really suits me..

--end post

p/s : skuls are BORING.!! thinking of goin to skul tmr really freaks me out.!
pp/s : HAPI BIRTHDAY to AIDA..!!! (long time no see!)

No comments: