Wednesday, September 23, 2009

strAnGer_

as i mentioned ytd..
today i went for movies wif my wushu-mate..

reached klcc bout 11.20am..
n the movie starts at 11.30am..
luckily no many ppl.. n v managed to buy the tics on time..
the first movie is Where Got Ghost.. 11.30-1.20
n 2nd is G Force.. 1.30-3.00..
so the timing was quite rush..

Where Got Ghost..
ok la.. quite scary at some parts..
especially the part when the 2nd son sleeps on her mother’s body as pillow..
omg.! i did shouted in the cinema.. tat part was creepy..
but the guy(almost my age) who sat beside me is even worse..
he kept screaming like a girl all the time.. haha!
when the mv ends, i saw a lot of familiar faces who were also watching the same mv..

G Force
as wj said, there is a “hamster” who has fb.. haha!
for me it’s jz normal..
cz all of those mvs also bout saving the world.. bla bla bla..
next movie updates,: GAMER
wanted to watch tat.. haha!

regarding the title above..
after the movie, i went home by bus..
so i took a bus from klcc to titiwangsa..
at first i didn’t notice..
then after ended a call wif my fren..
i saw a guy kept looking at me..
but i jz ignore tat..

later when reached titiwangsa station, he smiled at me..
so i smiled back as manners towards him..
when i looked back, he still staring at me wif his big sunglasses..
so i quickly walked to the station to wait for my bus..
i felt relief at tat time..

the story didn’t ends there..
i saw him walking towards the station too..
he sat quite far away..
so i was like, “huhh.. i’m safe”
then suddenly he woke up n came to sit bside me..
he started to talk to me..
asking bout this n tat..
he is not Malaysian.. a Philiphino..
i don’t really understand wat he said cz his accent is quite weird..

so kept nodding head n smiling is the best solution..
i waited n chat with him for almost 45mins.. wif a STRANGER..
omg~ i was so scared tat time..
but no one can save me.. pity me.!
tat time i was so angry why dun have U1 or U5.. damn it.!
i felt so regret for giving out my no. too..
oh my.! i’m so stupid..!!
i refused but he kept asking..
so i was lik ok la ok la..
i shud giv him my 019..
on the way home..
he called n sms me..
i din’t pick up.. cz i dun even dare..

gosh~ u shud go find some other lady who is around ur age ma..
lik tat oni got chance la..
he is a gentleman but at the wrong side..
omg~ i dun meant anythg..
but he jz making me felt.. yer_yucks..

wat a heart-beat experience for me..
--endpost
p/s: not taking any pics today.. felt lik wanna upload a pic.. the stupid pose tat i took wif xx.. LOVE TAT..!
pp/s: GAMER, i’m coming..! felt lik wating The Accident aso if got time.. i lik Louis Koo in movie..! hua~ hua~

8 comments:

ru said...

oh my!
how can u give ur number to a stanger?
gosh!

xiAn_ said...

rj,
desperate ady..~
he kept asking asking and asking..
gosh~ nightmare..!

ph said...

u should say NO loudly!at least give him a fake number!

AI.DEE said...

be careful ya when u go n watch gamer...

xiAn_ said...

ph,

i did say "no"..
but softly no loudly..
hw can i giv him a fake no.?
cz i noe surely he'll say tat he miss call me de ma..
if tat time he noes tat i gv him a fake no., i scared he'll apa-apakan me lehh..
next time u teach me la..
i scared to go there liao la..~

xiAn_ said...

ad,
thx.. i will..

ph said...

haha maybe u shouldnt listen to me.looks who's talking..the girl who talk to strangers and got cheated by rm10..haiz...my rm10~~

xiAn_ said...

ph,
ya i noe..
ph is talking..
rm10.. 10 lehh..
haha~!
cz they c ur face lk easy to be cheated..
n finally proves tat their correct..
haha~!