Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yuckz.!

it’s guitar lessons time on Sunday..
i was so punctual today..
when i reached, he was playing the piano..
oh my~ so sweet the song he was playing..
i was so into it until i dun dare to interrupt him..
i waited till the song finishes only i knocked the door..

later in the afternoon..
around 3pm++.. went to pv to watch Final Destination4..
met wj at the gsc counter.. haha!
actly we wanted to watch 3D version..
but sadly we ‘mislooked’ the time..
so jz bear with it for the normal one..
the bleeding parts were horrible~ yuckz!
from the mv, i realize tat hw soft human’s flesh are..
as well as hw crunchy our bones are..
n the last part, where rj asked me why the worker so fast opens the exit door when the mv is actlly still playing..
tat part reli zadao~ 3 in 1..
i wonder, izit the storywriter lack of idea ady, so he/she jz put the 3 ppl in a crash?
the movie was ok ok oni.. save rm6.. haha!
i was having my meal alone at the food court after the movie while waiting for my family..
eating is the best way to used up the time.. haha!

to SY,
tat’s our destiny to meet each other there..
if u r a guy, definitely i’ll fall in love wif u..
unfortunately u r not.. haha~

bought my new diary..
i’ll name it as ms.D..
mr.D finally gets his partner..
haha~
when will be my turn?
i like sumone who doesn’t shows any interest on me..
after all i’m jz not the lucky one..
my music player played Rehab song today..
whenever tis song is playing, i’ll be thinking of him..
the one who sent me the song but actlly i din’t notice tat i hv it ady..
the one who argue wif me saying tat the song is great..
n the one who made me lik the song..

--endpost
p/s : say “bye-bye” to weekends..!
pp/s : hoping for the best tmr..

3 comments:

SY said...

"so sweet the song he was playing.."
what the..haha..

aiyo..fd always many in 1 at the last part the lah..
fd3 lor..4 ppl in the train..then crushed..habis ==
the story line is almost the same with its series..

ohno~..don't..please don't fall in love with me!..haha..
but i know u love me alot de la..
Love between friends ok..=P

ru said...

Little taiwan and XXXL fried chicken..haha=)

xiAn_ said...

SY,
dun be so ss la~!
haha~

RJ,
yaya~
u noe tat so well..