Saturday, September 26, 2009

my BIRTHDAY_

26/9
thank you for all the birthday wishes tat u guys sent to me..
no matter via sms, phone call, blog, or facebook..
arigato gozaimas..!
i very appreciate tat..
i didn’t celebrate it today cz i’m sick..
n my sis was busy today due to some activity..
but i saw a cake in my fridge..
haha~ gonna cut it soon..
n my mum promise to bring me for dinner someday..
to us,
although i always forget u guy’s birthdays..
but i’ll try to remember from today onwards..
haha~ *hopefully la..
buy me a present.. i wan.. i dunno.. haha~
forget it..~
honestly today is jz lik an ordinary day for me..
i dun have the feelings tat today is my birthday..
i really hope tat today i’ll have fun..
but joy didn’t comes to me today..
to me,
dun be a coward anymore..
do more good stuffs..
dun disturb ec tat often..
dun always bully rj..
stop arguing wif wj..
stop influence ph..
stop admiring sy..
stop leng zai wif ln..
stop teasing ad..
thx rj n ecc for acc me tonite..
i noe it’s super-boring.. haha~!
+ damn hot..
they told me to forget bout xianII..
mayb i shud cz i’m totally dun hav the chance aso..
our target, RC din appear tonite.. haha~!
next time i’ll show u all the pic..
p/s : few more hours to 12am.. still waiting for ur wishes..
mayb u dun even noe tat today is my bday.. it’s ok.. i will jz continue lying to myself..
u r so unpredictable..~ EMO.!
pp/s : Rehab
ppp/s : watching movies really satisfy me..~ hua hua!
pppp/s : the guy tat said himself is a rubbish, u r not rubbish~!
Happy Birthday to me.
i’m moving slow,
but you are still very far away.

8 comments:

SY said...

yorr..
i wanted to go!!..
but..no maid..no license too
==

btw..
yuan lai u admiring me for so long time dy ah?
wahaha~

AI.DEE said...

try 2 remember our birthday ? try only kah? test u..when is m birthday edi?==
"dun be a coward anymore..
do more good stuffs..
dun disturb ec tat often..
dun always bully rj..
stop arguing wif wj..
stop influence ph..
stop admiring sy..
stop leng zai wif ln..
stop teasing ad.."
hey.i think all these u cant make it nah..hahaha..^^
xian_!! went there boh?

happy birthday again^^

AI.DEE said...

ya eh...
u din even ask me wan 2 go onot arh? argh!!! heng~~~
blablabla~~~

ru said...

soon~
luckily u didnt go..
it's so borin and HOT!!

tan yanxian!
u always bully me ar?
haha..ITS OK=)

abt ur xian_II
really make me dissapointed!
pls forget abt him la..=P
and the jin shan..my god==

xiAn_ said...

SY,
no need go la..
lousy function..
but i dun really understand,
wat to do wif ur maid??

AD,
u so bad arr..
xianII got go..
tat day i called u twice lehh..
TWICE..
n u din even call me bac.. say me pulak..
bout tis function,
last minute oni i ask them to acc me de ma..
n i dun hv much coupons for tat..

rj,
no la.. i always aso treat u very good de.. haha~
i agree wif the 'borin n hot' tat u said..
but i DON'T agree wif the xianII is disappointing..
i think ok loo..
yalah.. the ks reli looks blur blur like tat..
haha~!

SY said...

owh..i think i have not explain to u..
i told ec b4 le..
no maid, my mum got a lot of work to do
so no one fetch me mah
lol~

AI.DEE said...

im always so bad de..ahaha...
TWICE meh? not more than 2 times mah? haha..paiseh nia..told u de reason edi wat..
ru: m i right? i told u all b4 de mah..xian_2 is not YENG de..hahaha...
now believe me le ba? =]
yx..i wan2 c de ks..haha

xiAn_ said...

ad,
oi! wat nt yeng??!
i dun hav his pic la.~