Friday, September 4, 2009

++

One day trip to national library.
today’s lessons were all very relaxing..
basically I’m jz doin my own thgs all the time..
n also TALKING..~ haha!
raining damn heavily around 11.10am++..
worried tat v might hav problem to go to the national library..
fortunately rain stopped the moment when v r goin..
went there by our feet.. wif ec & rj..
honestly, it’s far la..
eat sumthg at the cafeteria b4 entering the library..
3 of us shared a plate of fried rice.. haha~
I’m doin my physics hwork..
while both of them finding the bio tat they want..
finally, I heard them said it’s so hard to find..
n most of them are in bm.. which means hv to translate aso..
v left at 4 sumthg bcz the library close at 4.30pm due to fasting month..
walked back to skul..
n the funny thg was, v stopped at 2 petrol station jz to buy ice-cream..
oh my..~ tat was the so-called ‘plan’ by our smart rj n ec..
haha!
then headed to tuition wif ec..
my mood for today is happy..
feel so relax the whole day.. haha~
p/s : I’m scared of EXAM..!
pp/s : I gt a lot of movie wanna watch..!
ppp/s : desperate of $$..

No comments: