Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Dec

Writing 26scripts for 26people wasn't easy.
But i did it at last..
As I said, it's another way of expressing my appreciation to the great people who's meant to me that we are going to be apart now.
5years, not too long or short either.
everythg that I want to tell is written down..
95% is real. While the rest, no comment.
**********
Last Friday_10Dec
Finally! hang out with my buddies for a nice lunch at Jogoya.
Can I said this is the best day throughout these weeks?
SPM made us stick to our books for the whole month!
And for me, I studied like crazy for the Sc subjects which I did pretty bad in it.
So, a day of escaping from home really made a difference.
We had a nonsense talk after weeks of not doing so.
But actlly, none of us has finish the SPM..
BC~ EST~ & EA~ lolx!
More photos on my Facebook.

***********
Went back to my hometown ytd..
my grandpa is 'strong'~~ xD
Well, EA in 8days time..
I hope I can study well and don't be lazy for this week..
I'm not greedy, an A is enough for this subject. ;)
Thx for spending your 60seconds reading this_endpost
p/s: I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad~

No comments: