Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho Ho HO!

By Gary Chaw_♥

Merry Christmas everyone~
How did u spend your lovely Christmas?
I was doing some house keeping to clear all the RUBBISH!
dust is everywhere.. Can u imagine the room that's never being cleaned in a year?
Even my wireless phone also omg~
I found a lot of paper clips, rubber bands, safety pins & etc..
And today, I know exactlly what is rubbish..
Not like last time, I'll just keep everythg as treasure..
This is also consider as the Chinese New year cleaning..
Lazy to clean twice ma~ haha!


I found a big bag of irama stuffs~



Yesterday, YESTERDAY
I bought the bag which I mentioned in the previous post..
wakakakka~~ thx mumi~~ ♥
Ytd, i also asked vacancy for several jobs..
and my result : no one wants to hired a childish looking 17years old girl.. wth

And I met XinYi coincidentally.. So now, i'll just take watever job that come too me first..
the job tat SoonYee recommended is great.. I meant, part time + high allowance..
But...... far~~~ haizh
My home's 5th Converse bag~ :D

the Oreo shake last Thursday_

--endpost_I have a cute family
Your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild.
p/s : Went for dinner at ViVa @ Jln Ipoh.. And the security guard there is so handsome especially the man who 'jaga' at the exit.. omg

No comments: