Monday, December 20, 2010

THE E.N.D

The first song that I listened this morning was something,
"Nononono Baby Nononono Dont Lie~~" [I forgt the title]
And it did cheered me up actlly.. haha!
okay, stop the crap.
Today is the final subject : Econ
Reached school pretty early.. around 8am..
The exam starts at 11.15am, so within the 3hours, Soni & I were talking more than reading..

the zoo_

I like this~ haha!

During Ekonomi 2, someone went out the class 45minutes before it ends..
In my heart I was like, "wth she do so fast?!"
2hours, and each Q[with min 4sub Qs] is approximately 30minutes..
You dont even try to think any longer, or else you couldn't finish..
I'll never get bored hanging out with the girls..
Because fun never ends whenever we are together.. haha!
Anyway, Bye-bye to SPM forever..
I can finally throw all my stinky shoes away! yay!
Bigger challenge awaits us~ Best of luck everyone!

--endpost
p/s : EC said, "hmm, I saw ur house gate ady~" YX, "Now u know how ugly it is right." xD
pp/s : It's not that I want to ss, but I seriously think that the pinafore is so cute on me today~ haha! Probably because it's the last time I'm wearing it..
And I IRON it today.. it's such a big deal for me cz I never do that for the whole year~!

No comments: