Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

The news of my beloved teacher's leaving spread widely in Fecebook.
Thanks to Pek Hua for letting me know after she knew this.
I was watching a movie that time with my friends.
Suddenly I received the text messages and I showed them.

No words can describe my feelings now.
She's such a good teacher as everyone knew it.
Although she only taught me during F3, but she always asked how am I doing whenever we meet in school.
She's among the few teachers who I respect very much because of her good values.
A teacher who is really care for her students, responsible in her work and loves her family.

She was the tcher in-charged of the Bendahara's pergerakan berirama.
She gave a lot of ideas, support and motivation to me throughout the event.
I truly appreciate her good effort, but I disappoint her.
She said, "It's ok.. This is just a game."
[Click here : My Archive]


12Sept2010, she said, she don't have any antibody at all.
In her weak condition, she still care and asked us about our preparations for SPM.
Obviously, WJ looked like crying, but she denied~ lol

The sky was pouring for you today.
We will remember and love you forever.
Thank you, Pn.Chin Sien
May you rest in peace.

No comments: