Saturday, February 19, 2011

A fine day~

I woke up late, didn't have breakfast and off to work.
An ordinary day at the counter. Serving people, looking around, watching new trailers, etc. xD Btw, I changed my greetings today to "Have a nice day~!" Because at least it sounds more blessful than "Enjoy your movie~" okay it's lame! Haha!
"Congratulations to Badrul, Najmy, Shila and Ms. Tan for.........................."
I was like, "Is the Ms. Tan refers to me?" Because I'm used to be called Yan instead of Tan. Summore my manager included the 'Miss' title in front of my name. haha
So I'm proud to be one of the four among 60+ CROs who had completed the handpunch attendance each and everyday of my working without fail even during breaks. I know it's quite funny but it shows that I'm responsible and well disciplined okay~ LOL
And with that, four of us were rewarded. Hahaha!
So sad that my head manager are going to transfer next tuesday, which I dont even have the chance to see him again. I'm looking forward to our farewell party soon~ xD
--endpost_I dont want popping!
p/s : A sudden nervous attacked me when I saw a man who looks like him. Very alike. omg

No comments: