Friday, February 18, 2011

Speechless (!)

As I said earlier, i'm gonna be jobless soon. haizh! It's not that they fire me, but I quit(sounds better~) haha~ The management are going to change their scheme in terms of the part time CROs. Last Wedn. meetings was all about briefings and introduction of this new scheme by the HR from HQ. Other CROs from other branches also came for the talk. At first was just the talk from a lady. Then till the Q&A session, a lot of Qs were raised up. Especially from a Sunway boy. The lady who answered also like so impatient. Adoi! After that, the meeting was dismissed sharp at 6pm. Do you know why? [figure it yourself~ xD]
Today's meeting mainly about that issue also. hmm~ So it's kinda like repeating what we were being told in the previous session. Summore they are going to cut down the part-timers to the half in the coming time. So I may as well tell them to not consider me in.
Really disappointed with the new system. I enjoy, or to be said, I love working here although I'm seriously having a shit-time at CandyBar. Though we are being paid very low on some specific days, I'm still satisfy with the concept, I'm paid with what I'd worked for, rather than the new basic salary system. *sigh* And the 1year contract, ADOI!
A very simple thank you will really light up my day. A very polite customer who thanked me for the service. And another customer who said "Thank you, Yan!". (I have my nametag) But still I felt, WOW~ thx for calling my name. I would definately miss this in the future.
Even my supervisor said, we just want to know each other closer, but all already want to resign. Haha. But it's true. lol.
**I still haven't have my dinner yet. Went home all alone in such a night only to found out that there's no one at home. sad case!
**So what am I going to do in March?! haizh
--endpost_hungry!

No comments: