Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Valentine's

Felt like dying the whole day. At some time, 2 floor staffs vs 12 halls! omg. Running up and down, rushing here and there. Don't know where the hell is the others. And those who are evening shifts never be punctual! Arghh!
Yesterday, I was at the C.Bar. He was the helper there. I felt so bad cz I kept 'sek his taufu'. haha. I dont meant it but only when I realised, it was too late. So I better just act normal bcz he also don't know. xD Well, Sunday ma, of cz it's a busy day in the week. I just dont want to take wrong orders and punch wrong stuffs to make sure that I have no shorts of sales.
No flowers, no chocolates, no pressie. But I have sai mai lou ! haha~ We had our romantic dinner again. LOL. Which we eventually took our own sweet time there although there are still many ppl, couples I suppose, waiting outside the restaurant. I thought I was late, but SY and EC were even Super-late than me. Traffic congestion, that's why~
Valentine's Day is for everyone. I celebrated with my beloved friends. Hmm, I promise no matter how busy I am in the coming days, months and years , you girls will definately see me in each and every of our gathering! LONG LIVE the noisy gang!!

Even my mum was also very excited to tell me the dinner with my dad. They went to UluKlang to eat SriLanka XL Crab! omg How can they go without me?! I want to eat also~! It's okay, we can go again next time~~ xD
**************************
the ethics of L.O.V.E_Happy Valentine's Day!

--endpost

No comments: