Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Victory Loves Preparation"

The late one was treating us popcorn. haha
Our first movie was Burlesque. Which is totally awesome. You guys should watch this. And finally I know what is the 'cookies' that my collegues kept saying and so excited about! LOL
The scenes, dancing and singing are great~ Especially the song, You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me by Cher.

Christina as Alice

Seriously, this movie is really nice and I like Cam Gigandet a.k.a Jack. Nice 6pax he has. Haha!

Next was The Mechanic. I was thrilled several times by the killing scenes. It's not bad, but some may find it pointless and the storyline is rather quite ordinary with other action movies.

I had a great day with the 'kids'. LoL. I respect each person with their different personalities. So I find it kinda funny with the way they talk. Haha! The late King, the cooler , the not-so-KL-boy. Kinda pity the lady in the LRT. She must be very annoyed by us! And the special seats for the disabled, pregnant woman, senior citizen etc..really zadao by KS~ LOL.

I did noticed something today. xD

Today is 22nd. Which means the closing of the month of February. So, my 2nd salary is gonna out in a couple of days~ yay! The payday is the happiest day during work, isn't it? [at least for me, is YES! xD]
--endpost_sleepy. VERY!
p/s : I seriously want to buy a camera. The DSLR is just too bulky to carry around. ==
pp/s : I need the job!

No comments: