Saturday, February 26, 2011

If only I'm alone.......................

Yup, as usual. I went to work today. In such an early morning. Damn lazy to wake up. ==
Enjoyed chit-chatting when there's no customers~ Speechless, another ordinary Saturday.
Felt like wanna throw this job. Kept shorting(less money in the cashier drawer than it suppose) since the day I stepped into CandyBar. Today even worse! omg! My money is all gone bcz of this. Really idiot!
So after work today, I was waiting for my parents to come to KLCC. While waiting for them, guess what I did? I went for some 'exploration' in the supermarket. Isetan then Cold Storage. So excited cz longgggg time didn't go to supermarket. Haha! So obsessed of seeing the chocolates there.. omg. I wanted to eat so much!
So what chocolate do u love the most? The milk, white or dark one? I'll go for the Dark with MINTS. omg. YummY!
Had dinner at there as well. Bla bla bla. Talking about work stuffs. Asking my dad dont he felt so tired to wake up early even during weekends to send me to work.
Dad : Then u should contribute some money from your salary to me la~ So that I can maintain good health.
YX : huhh? What's the relationship between the money and good health?
Dad : Dont you heard before Vitamin 'M'?
YX : ==! *speechless*
--endpost_another battle tmr.
the bu shuang face~
p/s : A customer in his 50s came and asked for a teh tarik. == adui!
pp/s : I'm okay to be a single. No need to keep mention bout that in front of me! [When time comes, 'the one' will definately appear.]

No comments: