Friday, April 1, 2011

April ; Easter bunny month.

Here comes April! Happy April Fool day~ :D
Hangout with Ms.WJ yesterday. Our main purpose is to watch Don't Go Breaking My Heart. But unfortunately due to some 'tecnical problem' we didn't make it. Sad that we didn't get to see my Louis and her Daniel. :( We were also supposingly going to PapaJohn for lunch, but same case, we cancel that due to the same 'technical pr oblem'. sigh~
We watched 'Hop' which is in our planning. Then lunch. Very good choice of pizza & pasta by us~ =)

WJ with our huge drinks~ lol

'Hop' is really nice. I love it! It's way funny than other so-called 'comedy movie'. HAHA.
The bad chick which planned to take over the Easter Island. Frankly, his appearance made this movie more interesting. lol


Well, after my shit period during the end of March, I can smell the joyfulness that are approaching. My April is gonna be exciting! ;)


--endpost


Ever since I cut your call,..................................... Imissyou.

No comments: