Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3rd week of April.

The next after the previous post about 8days ago.
Last Wedn, I finally gt to make a standee by my own with a friend. It's funny that both of us were doing it for the 1st time and dont know why, there's no any instruction provided. So we just simply built it, n we did wrongly. == Yet, we managed to fix it back at last. :DD
And last week also, I passed the German with a lucky A. haha.. I found it funny cz guess what is the highest mark in our class of 5? In this last class aso, only I got the chance to know them. Germany national football team fans too! OMG. & the miss lawyer is totally a WOW~ haha
Still, I'm damn bloody nervous when reading Der Jahreszeiten Maler.
Last Weekend, contributed my energy to Pikom PC Fair. Guess who I met? My HQ officer from TGV. I was promoting, then suddenly he popped out. I was like 'Damn!'. The he asked if I'm off on these few days. Then I just smile and nodded politely. lol
My boss even funnier, from the previous IT fair till now, still the same. Kept calling my EeXin although I told him many times that I'm Yanxian.
The tv stick that I promoted sounds geng, but actlly not a very good product. Still as usual, blow water to the max. haha. They laughed at my slogan, "See the whole world with RM69!!" LOL
I told JunJie that I helped him to attract customers, but he promote. Because don't know why, everytime when I want to do the demo, surely the connection failed. Totally fed up, and even teased back by those customers. == He named me, 'TV stick speaker'. speechless. And what a coincident that he's actlly working in the same Acer booth with me last time. xD
And now, the unforgetable customers part.
#Ranking 1 : I still cant forget the Malay lady who her son is so naughty that he touched/opened the coolerpad box, the mega mousepad, the casing pouch n LOTS MORE, ended up buying nothing. That was just an introduction of this lady. The point is, she told her son that, "Nanti aunty ni(pointing to me) marah~" omg. Cant u just say kakak or miss or whatever instead of AUNTIE? ==
#Ranking 2 : The Indian lady who i dont know purposely or she really wants the bag after knowing that my customer wanted it. Summore with that kind of face & voice. FINE~ You got that also. HAPPY?!
#Ranking 3 : The middle-aged chinese man who's very considerate and polite. He bought a lot of things in one shot without need to promote bermati-matian. 2webcams, 2 chinese writing pads, a tv stick, & 2 wireless headphones.
Overall, I enjoyed working in such event. Good boss, Wong Sang(生), good friends. Shouted out our throats with Antony & Soon, 'lelong battle' with the front & beside booths. LOL.
Special thanks to SoonY, , the whole day AhLong. haha. Other ppl treat de Starbucks definately tasted better. :D

Last Wedn, last week & last weekend. So it's about today now.
I was being interviewed by a GuangMing journalist regarding the new system by RapidBus. I told her I don't know anything. Then the next thing, I was forced to purchased the RapidBus card. ==
Regarding this, I thought of an incident which happened a month ago. At the same place, I boarded on a bus to my working place. The guy in front of me is a Negro-like man. When he was about to put his money to the box, the driver & I shouted. Everyone looked. Guess what? He put in RM50 whereas the fare is only RM1. == he said he didn't realise. omg.

Reached KLCC pretty early. So I went to the food court to tapau a drink. "Teh tarik ais kurang manis". The cashier stared at me for a moment. Then the customer in front of me said "Teh ais lah tu~" so embarrassing!
Started my day with my fav. chicken floss bread~

I had a great day being a one-day-senior. haha! :DD

--endpost_Gute nacht
p/s : The sudden met changes everything. I hope it last forever. :)

No comments: