Sunday, April 10, 2011

"YAN, calling Yan"

"SEND SEND"


Early in the morning, my mood was spoilt by the-coming-to-be head manager. I'm just being nice to help you putting up the posters, but what kind of attitude u showed? If I didn't go to the office to find u, i think u'll just let me wait there FOREVER! You thought I have nothing else better to do?
Anyway, he is just a small unimportant character here. I still had my day! =D Running up & down, making jokes here & there, flirting/chatting all the time & laughing around with my collegues. They are all big & mature guys, wouldn't feel offended by anything. Very easy to get along. I even bullied my manager on thursday. He deserved it. HAHAHA
And btw, yesterday was a tough day. 3 seats were broken in different hall. My col. & I fixed one of them. haha. There's where my hp got lost that time. I left it there when we are finished. And he kept it and passed to someone else, until I realised that my hp was gone. I was shocked, find over & over in my pockets, searching around the places where I'd been. I was fooled, but thank god he picked it up!
A piece of wall, A WALL felt down. omg! What did the customer do? I also no idea.
A patron made a complaint regarding the loud volume in the theater. I told the projectionist but he said that's the standard volume by the film itself. The man denied it bcz he said it's too loud. Then bla bla bla............. I told the projectionist to try lower the volume, cz I actlly had to unload a hall that time, but being stucked in this issue.
Lastly, I hate Justin Bibir aka Bieber. He is not MJ. Wasting time watching this music documentary! Just because of this stupid Special Screening, everyone was a bit messed up. All the evening shift staffs were changed to CandyBar to do all the packing of popcorns/drinks. hmm, sad that I can't go back on time again~ I was damn hungry around 6pm, then I went to CB to 'steal' some popcorns. But all bins are EMPTY! wth.
After I signed out, I used the walkie to inform the floor staffs that I'm leaving. Then I received various of replies. "Yan, Yan, kata nak belanja McD?" "Jangan lah balik dulu" "Bye take care I love you" "See you tomorrow" etc etc etc~ Then my manager(I have 4 managers. Only 1 that I HATE him the most) said via the talkie, "Kamu semua ingat ni handphone ke?!" haha! They are just so cute! :D

This is my last month working here. It's kinda heavy-hearted for me to resign. Since last month was the time when I really know them much. Appreciate the rest of my April here~! :)



4 walkie talkies, but where's all the staffs? haha!



--endpost


p/s : BRONO MARS is going to rock KL in not more that 5hours. But my D500 doesn't have high megapixel to capture him. lol


pp/s : btw, last week, I stole a guy's hp no., sounds crazy but just to make friend.. haha!

No comments: