Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Date. ♥

the random

Pity them that they haven't eat, while I just had my dinner before we met. hehe


2nd shot~


double the priced 7UP.. lol


Ms Lim
Ms Chan_ A simple stage. Special performance by Miss Nina(can't even see her also) Doo-Wops & Hooligans The crowd! Live in PWTC


And here is the man : BRUNO MARS!


omg! He is so cute man! This concert is awesome. Funky performances~ And he loves Grenade too~~ haha We shouted out our throats in this entire concert. Can you imagine that our Ms. RJ did the same?? haha.. And 1/3 of the people who are at the seating zone stood up and getting high along~ lol. This is just a rather mini concert cz it's short. Anyway he rocks my night. HAHAHA so excited


Do call me more, I have "Grenade" & "Just The Way You Are" as my caller ringtones~ hihiiii

♫ I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad~~~~ ♪



Our crazy photo session~~ HAHA!

Our BRUNO tee~


--endpost


p/s : I'm still excited bout it~ haha!

No comments: