Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another sunny day~

the whether is melting me down..
i did ntg today..

n i'm kinda curious of why I can sleep for so long..
woke up at 11.30am..
then afternoon nap @ 2.30-6pm..
my god! well, it's called "restoring energy"..
hahaha~
SY is "enjoying" her holidays..

lol.. i aso long time didn't go to beach ady..
SOUVENIR!! dont want keychain, etc stuffs.. we want FOOD!! :D
this, sent by her : special for me only.. hahaha~
muackx!
so many footprints.. xD
but i forget to ask.. "lame" refers to, i'm lame or u r lame?? hahaha~!
--endpost
p/s : i hvn do the AM tuition hwork.. wei jan, have u??

2 comments:

SOON Y. said...

haha..erm,the LAME is for myself la..cz act i planned to send u the yx,haha only..
Then i guess u'll reply me with the word..
So i add myself..no need mafan u..haha

*aduh..here no food can buy leh..ikan masin pun tak jumpa..haha..

xiAn_ said...

then u jz steal a coral for me la.. make sure it's nice one ya.. hahaha!