Saturday, March 6, 2010

Really A Bad Day for ME! T.T

where should i start from??
many thgs happened today~
let's cut it short..
today i travelled to many places..
with only 1purpose = IRAMA's STUFFS~
after ptk => popular => Mc. D(hungry~) => each shop around petaling s. => sg.wang => chow kit
the thg that really get my nerves on is :

1) i found the thg that i'd been looking for hardly on last last friday..
2) the thgs being sold there are much more cheaper than what i'd bought!
3) i bought a thg that later i found another thg that i was supposed to buy.. but it's too late!
(which means i suppose to buy B, but i found A 1st, so i bought A. )
4) still searching for the pompom papers which hvn being found.. thx guys for helping!
5) I LOST MY LRT TICKET!
i noticed that my tic was lost during in the lrt.. i was on my way to dang wangi n li chin was going home.. so i gt down at the station n searched all over my bag n found no track of the tic.. so speechless!
actlly do u find it was a big thg losing the ticket? what will u do?
well, i considered kinda calm n trying to ask some help from several frens~
n finally the saviour was ME! myself.
a mistake, BIG MISTAKE occured on the stock that i'd ordered.. but i was relief cz i managed to get the same thg @ chow kit but with a higher price..

frankly, i afraid of being alone.. cz i reli reli need to talk!
even today, i was talking to myself all the way..
darn! n being alone, a girl @ such place, was kinda scary..
plus it was my 1st time being there, i mean walking on the street..
strangers n non-malaysian ppl, 360degress surrounded me..
i wish there is no more 2nd time~
thx Li Chin for accompaning me around p.s from ptk to mydin till the back street & etc.

thx pei yeang for the helping hand.
n thx Wei Jan for the concern.. i do not know what happen.. cz everytime when i faced difficulties or not feeling good, my phone will ring(either msg or calls).. same thg happened today.. it was such a big coincident.. i thought u wont call me back cz it was about >30mins.
i met Aizat today.. he looks shocked.. hahaha!
i think i shall end here.

a lot of thgs awaiting me to do..
n i'm going for class tmr..
ec, don't complaint anymore.. hahaha!
-----------------------------------

i shouldn't comment bout tat..
but i really can't stand it~
u are kinda arrogant for posting that..
sorry to say, but it was................[speechless]
face the truth my dear!
--endpost

p/s : these days are tough!

pp/s : A stone that never melt.
ppp/s : i wish i'm a robot. no rest required. n no emotions.
pppp/s : i felt like i'm an old granny nagging some rubbish here~

No comments: