Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EeeeeeeE

Diagnostic test..
i wasn't pretty sure for my answers..
cz even the 'Hilmi' 's name also i can forget.. haha!
karangan = writting nonsense.. :D
anyway, proud to myself that i'm still energetic & didn't fall asleep during the exam..
can i say that my exam seat is always the 'BEST' place ever??
in the morning, the hot sun will directly shine on me (the whole row actlly)..
during hot weather, we wont get the fan.. n it's like super hot!
when raining time (like today), i can feel that my papers were a bit wet due to the sprinkle of rain drops..
but also at the same time, i can see the green field, n tall trees in titiwangsa lake..
xD

due to some technical problems at the LRT, we were late for tuition..
n when going back that time was super packed!
kinda dizzy being inside the train..



ENGLISH... ohhhhhh~ DIE!
--endpost

No comments: