Sunday, March 28, 2010

=(

can i say today was a suckx day for me~
as usual, i was late again for tuition..
reached at 10.30am..
n the class was suder duper damn full!!
arghhh~!!! wasted my 1hour+ there..
luckily hafsah & iema acc me.. if not i'll surely 'fat mou' at there..
went to cm with wj..
OH MY GODNESS~
i'm not emo, juz dun hv the mood to talk..
then she said i looked scary~..
well actlly i'm not.. i thought u will used to it~ haha!
i thought i wouldn't have the chance anymore~
simple but attractive to me~
& charming too~ hahahahahaha!!
--------------------------------------------

i had placed my intervensi's result slip on my table..
for Yanxian Tan to see it everyday~
to remind myself of putting more efforts on study..
improving myself towards a better level..
n DON'T ever get this kind of terrible marks for the coming exam~
i believe in myself..


--endpost

p/s : what to do with my Borders' voucher??

pp/s : i was asked by a friend that did i wear any 'pupil enlargement lens"? my 1st reaction was, huhh?? i dun even noe got such product.. lol~ actlly i was kinda 'an shuang'.. hahahah! :D (you know who you are~)

No comments: