Friday, March 26, 2010

pOpcOrn~ xD

yesterday.. thursday~
I DIDN'T BRING MY CALCULATOR for maths paper!
>.<
i was super hungry throughout the day at skul..
wat a lousy canteen..
all food was SOLD OUT! grrrrr~
n the funny part was, izit a very shocking thg that we(my gang & I) went to class tambahan??
why were they laughing??
we are also good students.. *haha*

------------------------------------------

watched The Lovely Bones with SY..
i was late again.. *sorry!*
very LOOOOOOONG time didn't eat popcorn ady..
so i enjoyed it very much.. :D
the whole hall is ours.. cz only 6ppl including us.. haha!
the movie for me, is full of suspend n develop very slow..
the part when Susie scream reli freaked me out.. damn scary~!
2hours++
having a hard time to decide what to eat..
mostly window shopping..
"TOUGH+" 's bag sack made me think of someone..
it's a nice bag.. *evil laugh*
my BABY-G!! i want it!!

she's waiting for me~

it's COCA_COLA~

Lunch time.. :D

weird.. haha!

today.. my class only 6ppl present.. i knew it through FB.. MY GOD 5sc1!! haha.. next monday, surely kena tegur by the pentadbir.. HAHAHAHAHA!

--endpost

p/s : i'm waiting for my hubby's movie.. OMG!! gonna release soon.. april.. hahaha!
pp/s : I'm tired of walking ady.. all i want is just stand still at this point right where I am.

No comments: