Sunday, May 16, 2010

15th May

TiRED~!
i felt so sleepy during tuition today..
i was happy to lay my head on the table..
cz my head is so 'heavy'..
haha..
& the kasturi's stairs are killing me!

KL1 is worse than KL2!
I climbed up the staircase slowly like an old lady..
ohh.. feel like dying the moment i reached the class..
exhausted!
the putra LRT was down today at p/seni due to some technical error..

the lrt kept open & close its doors..
so all the passengers were forced to get out & the officers sent the coaches away leaving a crowd of ppl at the station..
the next train was FULL!
but i managed to squeeze in also.. haha!
just came back from 1U..

sleepy~
------------------------------

friday [14 May] was my parents' wedding anniversary day~

i think they just had a normal dinner together~
i'm not very sure, cz i had no time to ask..
my dad said, "Eat what also same de la~"
Mumi, " but the environment is different ma.."
Me, talking on behalf of my dad,
" Eat what also same de la~ As long as we are together."
after saying that, me myself felt so 'geli'.. hahaha!
--endpost
my best companion_


p/s : realised somethg which i over-looked last time.. all i could say is, thank you~
pp/s : Is it a praise or a tease?
*
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.", Helen Keller

No comments: