Friday, May 14, 2010

We'll make the changes.

Friday night.
these few days, i enjoyed reading others' blog rather than posting my own..
i did wrote but just feel that there's no point posting such rubbish here..
n therefore i intend to delete them..
some small thgs had distracted me..
i shouldn't care or even think about it..
this also made me emo these few days..
i want back my soul.. the CHEERFUL one~
plus the L&W's shocking news..
at 1st, i admit that i was unhappy..
but when SY CONFIRMLY told us, i have no feeling..
another passer-by that appear in my life..
this wouldn't be long..
Let's wait and see.. [i'm such a devil! xD]
keep on repeating the same routine everyday..
ytd, i thought of what's the point to go to school since i was doing the same thg everyday?
i'm busy.. busy copying other's homework just because not to be scolded by teachers..
oh gosh! my sej notes! the book doesn't even exist..
fine, i surrender.. dont want to do it..
i realise how important it is but i couldn't pick up my heart to study~
tuition is a place to revise, for a better understanding.
not to study, learning new thgs.. but school is.
n EC came out with the idea of doing/revising MM or AM in the morning..
so that ur brain will start to function n wont be sleepy..
ok DEAL! we'll begin with that subjects..
-finished crapping-
had a joke with PH today..
the most funny thg was she said, "i'm SURE that i brought it to the canteen~"
hahaha~ u sureeee?? halo, rj took it la~ hahaha!!
n suddenly XX's XX rang.. gosh! such a coincident!
made me laugh so badly..
n the tcher was curious of what is happening in the class..
well, that's 5 SC 1.. the students are insane.. including me~ hahaha!!
--endpost
p/s : u can tell me.. i'm willing to hear and a good listener..

No comments: