Monday, May 17, 2010

Another sleepy day in Sej class.

We did the first move today..
all of us were so energetic this morning with books on our laps before the assembly..
and suprisingly, 5Sc1 is the KELAS TERBERSIH for 2 consecutive weeks..
totally in shock when being announced..
hahaha~! What a joke!
even my class tcher said, "Bersih sangat ke kelas kita?"

I found my long-lost The Pearl book under my desk that's FULL with trash..

such a thin book costs RM6.. ohh.. expensive~ luckily we have the fate to meet again.. haha!

Lai san told her~

i noe she wasn't happy..
She said that day she was hurt with the way i said..
I told her that i was really mad that time, so what i did was just releasing my feelings..
i'm sorry, i know you had lost hope on me..
anyway, we had a great time today playing a simple game today.. xD
I'm in a good mood today~

haha.. maybe bcz of 2ppl..
the 1st one, i wouldn't want to mention.. it's bad~
while the 2nd one, this could be the first time i looked into his eyes and smile sincerely..
[perhaps this is also the last time.. because...........]
maybe it's a sense of guiltiness bcz i broke my promise..
n he said that i'm dishonest.. i know he was just joking.. haha~!
I had my day!


--endpost


p/s : I feel like wanna play kite although i never try before.. ♥

pp/s : Sour, Sweet, Bitter, Spicy. Which one do u prefer? For me, i like sour. The taste is unique.
ppp/s : Please dont waste time doing something that is not worth it.. She's not the one.
pppp/s : "Right Here Waiting"

No comments: