Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time Flies.

Another school week passed just like that.
There's still a lot of writing that i need to complete for Moral folio..

It's an easy task cz all we need to do is SALIN(copy)..
but lazy~~
And now it comes the AddMath s folio..
ohh!! I just don't understand why we need to do all this!
so, i continued to sleep in the class which i don't meant to..
I'm just too tired..
Because of what, i don't know~
Teachers are mad at us.. ALL THE TEACHERS!
no one dares to make noise anymore.. including me!
omg~really don't know what to do, so just do nothing..
discussing some C & A during bio class..
of cause not the experiment..
it's just curiosity that leads us that way.. haha!
its a good time for me,
and yea.
i hope it lasts.
--endpost

p/s : Sleeping is the best solution when comes to unsolved matter..
pp/s : MY God! it's so suffering to do AM when having a headache!
felt like dying there~!
ppp/s : Had a great feeling seeing the moon.. Of cz it's still the same moon.. but the way the cloud surrounded it seems familiar to me.. I'd seen before.. =]
pppp/s : We are changing, aren't we? [BI.. haha!]

No comments: